At first Emma was a little worried about the "rapids", but soon loved the experience of kayaking on the river. The guide tried to pair people up, and asked the big, burly English guy to go with the small, inexperienced Korean. In the end, they ended up tipping, as did the young jocks from Hungary. Keith and I joked that he should have asked the Canadians, after all, we invented the sport!
A typical roadside eatery in Laos. I don't think they have too many foodsafe inspectors coming by here.
We've eaten fruit, smoothies, soups and crepes from these stalls, but haven't ventured further yet.
This is me at Blue Lagoon jumping off a roap swing. It was scary at first, but then I did it many times. It was awesome!! - Emma
Believe it or not, this is a gas station. Our driver stopped here to have that old water bottle filled up with gas and poured into his tuk tuk.





No comments:
Post a Comment