This corner is about kids.
This is me, Ryan and Teigan, and we were at Gardens by the Bay. We were just at the water park and it was fun running there. It was much bigger than the Granville Island Water Park and it had things that looked like trees that shot water and spun around.
When we first arrived, we went skating... in SINGAPORE! It was super hot there, so that I thought the ice would melt into a pool. I started with a jacket and mitts but I had to take them off because it was too hot. Here is Teigan on the left, Papa in the middle and me on the right.
Ryan was playing hockey while we were skating. That is his dad, Angus, behind him. Angus is from Australia so he doesn't like skating. Ryan really loves hockey, but there aren't very many hockey players there!
When the dog bites
when the bee stings,
when I'm feeling sad
I simply go to the water park
and then I don't feel so bad.
Sometimes I went to pick up Ryan and Teigan from school. Teigan is the one on the left, and we are doing a few math games on the ipad. Every kid has their own iPad. After a few minutes, Teigan's mom, Kimberley, said we have to go to pick up Ryan and then go to the park.





Visiting friends all over the world sounds like fun. It's also interesting to see that kids kinda do the same things all over the world.
ReplyDeleteBTW, it's a beautiful sunny day here in Vancouver.